Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Alyia takin a sugar break
Jae smiling for candy

Teni being a dork











Our beautiful decorated trunk lol





This year i decided to go to our neighborhood "Trunk or Treat" with Segi and her family. We had a lot of fun. Jae was a spider, Teni was the hulk, Alyia was a bumble bee, and Jordyn was a little chick. There was a chilli cook off and tons of cornbread. The chilli was so good!! We ran out of candy, which was a good thing cause i would have eaten the rest all by myself. lol

6 comments:

Carsen and Lesina said...

jae looks so cute. seems like you guys had fun. your trunk looks festive.

**Jammin' Luscious Sexy** said...

looks like fun...the kids looked like they enjoyed themselves....

Mama Pula said...

I love the pix of the kids, we had an awesome trunk or treat!! Wayy to much fun...so what are we ready to deliver any day now?

Nimo said...

fun! love the trunk decorations. the kids look cute!

Troy and Segi said...

Your trunk was TIGHT, thanks to me. Jaelyn looks like he has a mustache in one of these pics.

Troy and Segi said...

BTW I stole the pic of Jaelyn in the trunk so I can put it on my post