Saturday, August 30, 2008

Mason's B-Day Bash

THE B-DAY BOY!
The Driffill's
Jay doin what he does best!
The Girlys (missing Segi,Cord,and Fiti)
D,Ars,Jay
For Mason's birthday we went to Las Vegas and celebrated it at my parents house. His theme was "CARS" the movie cause he is totally in LOVE with McQueen. It was a lot of fun! After we all headed to a huge park down the street from my parents house. When I said all I was including the teenagers and adults. There was something for everyone! lol It was such a fun party to end the summer with cause Sina and Ars will be leaving us soon to head up north for good. THANKS FOR THE FUN GUYS!!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Guy's! We never see you now without football going! How are you guy's?

Carsen and Lesina said...

Hey don't make fun of Tai's crocks that I am wearin' - Diarra rocks da crocks! hey they are comfortable

Troy and Segi said...

A party without me, is no party at all!