Friday, September 12, 2008

9/11




Sept. 11



It was my freshman year in high school. My family just moved to Hurricane so it was also a new school for me. I did my usual morning routine before heading off to school. I was in my 1st hour, which was Mrs. Cranes Careers class, just sitting and thinking how small this town was. We started every morning with announcements then we would get to our computers and start working. It was different today because as soon as the bell rang we got in our seats and Mrs. Crane immediatley ran toward the t.v.. As soon as it turned on we saw the planes hit the towers. There really aren't words to describe the vibe in the room or the feelings of 24 freshman. We all experienced something surreal. Though there is nothing that can change the events we can choose to inspire ourselves to live life to its fullest!



Sept. 11, 2001






2 comments:

Rob and Heather said...

That was a pretty horrific day indeed. I was getting ready for school, and had the TV on listening to the news... Then I felt like I was glued to the TV, Radio, Newspapers... just trying to get any and all information that was being put out.

Troy and Segi said...

one of the saddest days of my life, for real!!!