Monday, September 15, 2008

PICTURE THIS

Here's how it works:
1. Go to Google Image
2. Type in your answer to the question in the search box
3. Use only the first page
4. Copy and paste for the answer.


Three people you TAG!







What is your first name?



(wow our pic was really on it.)

What high school did you go to?


Who is your best friend?



(his actual pic showed up!)


What is your favorite dessert?



What is your favorite beverage?


What is your favorite color?



What is your favorite movie?



What is your favorite tv series?


Where were you born?


What do you love most in life?




What is your relationship status?
What is your favorite food?


One word describing you


CARING






9 comments:

Rob and Heather said...

Love that your favorite food is Rice... I think that is what Segi was talking about just the other day too. I just have been able to eat it since my mission. I think I just had too much. But then I talk to Segi and apparently I didn't.

Troy and Segi said...

HAHAHAHAHA I love that Sina is a horse and I am the "SUPERSTAR"

Troy and Segi said...

Did you know that there is a Segi University? I am freakin the coolest chick ever!!!!

coheiress said...

DUDE FOR REALS!... that was the ONLY decent pic of my name that popped up.... what the heck?... never woulda thought of "pin-up-girl" (or worse) when it comes to my name...how embarassing...lol...sa has actual pics of himself darn it!...lol... you and your tags...it was fun though!

Carsen and Lesina said...

DAMN YOU Maila lol!!!! so does that mean im TONGAN LOL!!!!

Heinz and Alecia said...

Maila! I can't believe I found ya. It's Alecia. How have you been?! Heard you were having a baby girl now, Congrats:) Let me know how it goes.

Shawnee and Tyson said...

Holy Crap!! Maila!!! How the heck are you doing? I can't believe you are married with a little boy and a girl on the way!! That is nuts!! How exciting :) Congrats!!! It's so good to find people I know on here :)

Heinz and Alecia said...

Hey! So glad to hear from ya! Your family is so cute. I can tell your little girl is gonna be gorgeous! Anyways, Heinz and I finally got married in May and we are living in Salt Lake right now. I miss southern utah though:(

Kristin said...

Maila!? Of course I remember you! Good old times in PE class (and v-ball)! How are you? I love your blog! I'm glad you found me! (Did you find me through Nikki's blog?)