Wednesday, December 10, 2008

GAME TIME

7 THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW....

  • i look up lyrics to songs and sing a long
  • sometimes when im working out and im in alot of pain ill take a break when kim (trainer)turns her back then when shes bout to turn back around ill get back on track hahaha
  • i just started going to church again after two years...like really going
  • i only know how to cook 5 real meals
  • i taught jae "trash" cause i got tired of throwing his diapers away now he can do it all by himself
  • i cant sleep with long pants or socks on
  • i like to read "serious peoples" blogs cause it makes me laugh!!!

I TAG: whit, alecia, keers, cine, heather, lavi, kristin

8 comments:

Carsen and Lesina said...

you can't say you "really" go to church when you have only gone once in the last year lol. btw baby blessings and baptisms don't count either. lol

Fields Family said...

hahaha duh thats why i put really going cause now i actually go and its to my own ward

Rob and Heather said...

You are too funny!!! I will have to think... Give me some time. Oh I thought that Diarra was your trainer? I need one desparately!!!

Troy and Segi said...

you're freakin hilarious! I like reading "serious peoples" blogs too....you cheater, I am going to tell Kim on you.

Mama Pula said...

Hey Maila,

I love these new pix of your family..Marley is growing so quickly! I'm back up too, cables up, all moved in, so be expecting more frequent blogs from now on..LOL...happy holidays

Laura said...

Your kids are so freakin cute!!!!

Kristin said...

Those are funny, thanks for the tag. (I think you were talking about me... unless there is another Kristin somewhere.) Am I a serious blog person? Probably. I'm proud of it. I'm glad you are going back to church, that is so awesome!

Laura said...

I'm so excited you want to help. You can choose whatever you want to donate, we really could use some gift certificates for like 5-10 dollars each. Whatever you can donate would be great. email me at smithspartyof4@yahoo.com and I can give you my address and stuff. Thanks again!