Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas!!











we spent the christmas break in las vegas with my parents. it was so much fun! my two nephews were able to celebrate the holidays with us due to their several delayed flights...YAY for us! lol my little sister fiti got me a whole set of unique ornaments which i really wanted for our tree. my parents bought jae and marley a bunch of clothes. janet and sally gave everyone stockings full of goodies and for the adults we got gigantic stockings full of oversized treats. oh and jane gave us a wonderful gift card that i will be using soon(like tomorrow). i wish my whole family couldve been there(all 13 bros & sis') it was so much fun to be all together just hanging out. the best of all is janet taught me how to crochet..WOO HOO for new talents! well that was after i took all of nettes crochet clutches hahaha i didnt take many pics cause i left my memory card at home but here are a couple.




4 comments:

Jade Irvine said...

HEY! merry Christmas. Looks like your doing very well. Your kids are adorable!

Mama Pula said...

Man, Marley is so fricken cute! I can hardly believe that the boys finally made it out here! I'm so glad...after a week and a half of waiting...we were so happy to have all of them back home!..Can't wait until you guys bring your butts up here in January...Woo Hoo...

Love ya,

Keers

Lavi said...

ur such a hater Mai! hahaha but hey i got to see him so i'm cooo.... cute photos your kids are freakin adorable!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Hi there Malia,
Such cute cute kids. We miss seeing your family. Hey, email me venna1952@msn.com